Bal Bharati School is going to start doubt clearing sessions for students at school premises .
1. Doubt clearing sessions will be conducted online and offline (at school premises) both ,
from 8.30 am to 9.30 am as per the schedule.
Reporting time-8.00 am.
2. It is for clearing doubts of students and not for teaching, hence student must note down the problems/ doubts so as to utilize the time fruitfully for the benefit of students.
3. Students will have to come to school in proper school uniform and carry his/ her own stationery, mask, Sanitizer and water bottle. ( *compulsory for entry in the school premises).
4. If you need teachers guidance at the school premises you will have to come to school along with your parent.
5. No student will be allowed to enter the school premises without parent's written consent.
6. It will be the parent's responsibility to ensure their wards safe pick-up and drop to/ from the school.
7. Students taking online doubt clearing sessions will have to join MICROSOFT TEAMS (team of their own class) at 8.00 am. Other students can also join if they are interested.
Bal Bharati School, Rewa
Academic Year 2022-23
Important Information:- Date: 05.02.2022
- All admissions (except for RTE and other quota related admissions) will be done through Online Registration only.
- The website will only register first 80 candidates (as per the current capacity of Nursery section).
- The link to the online registration page will be available on the school website – www.balbharatischool.in on the ‘Home’ page, "Notification" tab.
- The link will only be activated on Sunday 13th February 2022 at 9:00 AM. No admissions will be entertained on the website, at the school premises or anywhere else before the link goes active.
- Only one registration form per person will be accepted, the name on the form cannot be changed after it has been registered on the website. (No refunds for duplicate registration will be granted)
- Once the first 80 registrations are over, the link will automatically get disabled and the name of successfully registered candidates will be available on the school notice board the following day for verification/ scrutiny by public at large.
- This will be a 100% transparent process hence anybody who has done their wards' registration on the school website can be contacted and checked for authenticity and genuineness.
- Once you fill up the details in the online form, you will be directed on the website itself to make an online payment of Rs. 1500 through Debit Card/ Net Banking for the registration process to be validated. Please note – online registration will only be valid if your payment is received by the bank, merely filling up the form will not qualify your ward for the registration/admission process.
- Children born between 01.10.2018 & 30.09.2019 will qualify for registration to nursery class (The child’s age during the online registration process must be between 2 years 6 months and 3 Years 6 months as on 01.04.2022). If anyone registers their child’s date of birth beyond this age-range, they will be disqualified for admission at the document-scrutiny stage, and no refunds for registration will be granted in such a scenario.
- The parent will have to submit date of birth certificate issued from the competent authority of Nagar Nigam/Janpad Panchayat/Govt. Hospital at the time of admission. The Parent will also have to submit the Child's ID/Samagra ID and the Aadhar Card of the child (Aadhar Card not mandatory) at the time of admission. (Child ID/Samagra ID, can be obtained from the municipal corporation office)
- If any of the details entered during the registration process are found to be incorrect during document verification, the said registration will stand cancelled.
- Any decision by the school regarding the admission procedure will be final and binding.
Required information for online registration:
- Full Name of the Student:
- Gender M/F :
- Date of Birth :
- Serial Number/ Registration Number of Birth Certificate:
- Child ID of candidate (Compulsory)
- Aadhar Number of the child. (Not mandatory)
- Father's Name:
- Mother's Name :
- Full Address of parent at Rewa:
- Current Mobile No. (Mother/Father) :
- Email ID of the applicant:
Please be ready with the above information before you start online registration process.